The Rules Have Changed…
- Are you frustrated with your efforts to get youth interested in your marketing?
- Are you living in constant fear of the next technology or consumer trend that could radically change your marketing mix for Generation Y?
- Do you feel that engaging youth can appear obscure or difficult to quantify? It can seem like a mystical art, performed by sorcerers, that works for other businesses but not yours.
There was a time you could engage youth by partnering with a good ad agency, getting your “big idea” airplay on MTV or creating some cool “experiential” campaign… but not anymore. The average American sees 170,000 marketing messages by her 17th birthday . She only pays attention to 5% of the information she is “aware of”. So how do you get into that 5%?
The Total Youth Trends Report 2015 helps you tackle the core challenge of every youth focused business – getting into that 5% by engaging the next generation of young customers on meaningful terms *and* creating loyalty. In this 500 slide presentation you’ll learn everything you need to know about Gen Y and Gen Z for 2015.
About The Author of The Total Youth Trends Report 2015
- Digital anthropologist, author and researcher with a background in psychology and social technology
- 15 Years writing and research at mobileYouth
- Client roster includes Microsoft, Vodafone, Nokia, Visa, UNICEF, Intel, Telenor, Amazon, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Google
- Former advisor to United Nations (UNICEF) on youth technology programs and Judge on Mobile Marketing Association’s Award Panel
What the Industry Says
– Marc Kornberger, CEO Student Village
– Jamal Benmiloud ex-Vice President Marketing, Red Bull & Monster Energy Drinks
– Daniele Sene Grandi, ex-Segment Manager, Nokia Brasil
– Edward O’Meara, Senior Vice President, Wunderman Network
– Paul O’Shannessey, CEO & Founder Skinny Mobile
– John Waraniak, Senior Vice President Technology, SEMA
Who’s The Report Written For?
- Brand managers
- Consumer insights managers
- CMOs and VPs marketing
- Technologists and startups
- Youth outreach workers and pastors
- Social scientists, ethnographers and digital anthroplogists
- Government agencies and non-profits e.g. health and education
- Gen Y specialists e.g. consultants and agencies
What’s Inside The Report?
Look at These Sample Slides
The Ultimate Guide to Youth Trends in 2015
Plus! Get These Free When You Buy The Report
We’ll look at the key motivators of Gen Y that drive them to adopt new technologies, choose brands and influence their friends. We’ll also look at which brands are getting it right, and what lessons we can learn from their success in engaging young customers.
Mobile Youth will take you on a journey through the deserts of Saudi Arabia, the urban explosion of Tokyo, and the dangerous alleyways of Rio di Janeiro. Readers will feel like they are in the midst of the very gangs, high rises, and religious fanaticism that these youth live amongst. Prepare to be amazed by how these teenagers use mobile phones in creative, ingenious ways.
Save $260 off List Price When You Order Today
- The Total Youth Trends Report Professional Edition (Value $185)
- Accompanying Keynote and Powerpoint Presentation Slides (Value $185)
- McDonald’s: Why Millennials Ain’t Lovin’ It Presentation (Value $60)
- The 5 Myths of Gen Y Exploded (Ebook PDF) (Value $5)
- Mobile Youth: Voices of the Mobile Generation (Ebook PDF) (Value $10)